Choose a Canyoning activity in the heart of Piedmont’s nature, live a suggestive adrenalinic experience in Valsesia!
Canyoning on Artogna stream is one of the most high adrenaline activities you can do in Piedmont especially in the heart of Valsesia.
Here adrenaline is the main character! Jumps, slides, waterfalls and tobogas dug in the rock await you in Valsesia.
Come to discover a high adrenaline activity which surprises you every time more!
Where it will take place
The activity takes place on Artogna Stream, closer to Vercelli, in Piedmont.
Discover this land with its environmental wonders and fauna, in the full respect of nature.
This is the ideal place to enjoy an entire day dedicated to a high adrenaline activity like Canyoning.
When and how to participate
- Useful to: It’s an outdoor activity advisable for adults only. It’s important that participants are able to swim, not afraid of water and vertigos and be trained. It’s important to warn the staff about eventual cardiac or respiratory diseases.
- When: From June to September, from Monday to Sunday. The period can change depending on river condition.
- Meeting point: Gabbio, 13023 - Campertogno (VC)
- Duration: Medium level path: 4 hours and a half / 5hoursTimetable includes transfers, dressing and a short briefing. Times can change depending on weather conditions and the number of participants.
- Difficulty: Medium
- Languages: Italian, english, spanish
- Minimum participants: 3
- Minimum age: Participants under 18 years old have to show a form of discharge of responsibilities signed by a parent. Please warn the staff if the participant is not accompanied by a parent.
- Equipment required: Bathing suit, fleece or microfiber (the ones suitable for skiing are good), wool socks, hiking boots or sneakers, shower necessities.
- Equipment provided: Neoprene Long overalls (3mm or 5mm thickness depending on weather conditions), 5mm neoprene jacket, 3mm neoprene shoes, harness specific for canyoning Petzle, helmet, ropes and carabiners.
- Data sheet: Every canyoning path starts with a bus transfer to reach Artogna Stream. Reach Tinaccio Waterfall (47 metres) on foot (available only in the Expert Path), it takes 35/40 minutes to arrive at the starting point. - Medium level path: this path is characterised by waterfalls you descend with ropes and some dives, ideal to admire the surrounding nature. There aren’t tobogas or slides but you will enjoy the unspoiled environment. Suitable as a first experience for trained people.
- Price: Medium Artogna path: 70,00 euros (per person)
What it includes
- Expert Canyoning guides or Alpine Guides specialized in Canyoning
- Use of dressing rooms and showers
- Technical equipment for Canyoning