To the end of the world bike tour! Discover Capo di Leuca in Puglia by pedaling in pairs or in groups!
Are you a nature lover and do you love cycling through enchanting landscapes? Leave your city bike at home and choose an excursion to Capo di Leuca!
Be part of an adventure with the best bike tours and explore Lecce city northern area: Santa Maria di Leuca, once known as "the end of the world"! Ride through narrow country roads connecting villages rich in: history, charm and hidden treasures!
Salignano defense tower, Centopietre di Patù funerary monument, the mysterious Castle of Giuliano and the fascinating Sanctuary of Barbarano are just some of the must-see stops of this mountain bike tour!
Taste the Apulian flavors with a wine tasting and typical products in the old "Retrò" inn!
Where it will take place
Bike tour takes place in Capo di Leuca, in Puglia.
This excursion is for those of you who want to experience unforgettable bike touring holidays with kids, friends or your sweetheart! Choose an e-bike tour and ride comfortably through the streets of the Apulian countryside. Enrich your trip with emotions and explore suggestive hidden places!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: This outdoor activity is suitable for: adults, families with kids, small groups
- When: From March to October
- Meeting point: Camping Santa Maria di Leuca
- Duration: About 6 hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Languages: Italian
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 10
- Equipment required: Comfortable clothes, hat, sunscreen
- Equipment provided: Bicycle rental
- Data sheet: 15km route
- Price: Adults: 80,00 euros (per person) | Children under 12 years old: 60,00 euros (per person) | Children under 6 years old: Free
What it includes
- Guided route of 15 km.
- Bicycle rental.
- Tasting at the "Retrò" inn.
Supplement e-bike: 15,00 euros
Child seat: 5,00 euros