Take part in a SUP excursion! Discover Sardinia with a fun exploration by sea of the Gulf of Cagliari!
This outdoor activity in nature is perfect for your holiday, enjoy a different day! Before the activity, attend a short briefing to discover together the simple rules for paddling standing up on the SUP. Listen carefully to the instructors and don't worry, you won't be bored!
Forget the usual old light hikings... Explore the cliff of the Sella del Diavolo promontory! Slowly gain dexterity and skill on the crystal clear waters, close to the limestone cliff.
Alternate activities on the SUP and a few swims, stop in the lesser-known coves and caves and snorkel in the clear waters of Sardinia. This outdoor exploring activity cannot disappoint you!
Where it will take place
The outdoor exploring activity takes place in the Gulf of Cagliari, with the Sella del Diavolo promontory overlooking it from above, the ideal place for this type of activity.
We have selected for you one of the best light hikings to do in Sardinia: an outdoor exploring activity on one of the most beautiful stretches of cliffs on the southern coast of Sardinia, just outside Cagliari! Get familiar with the SUP and in a few minutes you can explore the coast without any effort. Admire the caves and coves and immediately put into practice the simple rules to know for paddling on the SUP! A fairytale tour and a crystal clear sea await you!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: Everyone, adults, families and children. You need to be able to swim and be healthy
- When: Check the calendar for availability and send the request.
- Meeting point and time: Via Marina Piccola in Cagliari between 9.00 am and 1.00 pm
- Duration: 3 and a half
- Difficulty: Easy
- Languages: Italian | English | French
- Maximum participants: 12
- Equipment required: Slippers or rock shoes, water, equipment according to your needs
- Equipment provided: Safety equipment, waterproof bag for personal items
- Price: €59 per person
What it includes
- Mini course with instructor
- Equipment rental with safety equipment
- Waterproof bag for carrying personal items
What’s not included
- Transport of participants to the starting point
- Food and beverages