Explore Puglia nature and culture with a Lecce and its surroundings pedal bike tour!
Plan your cycle touring with your bike experience in one of the most beautiful Italy areas: an unmissable bike tour in the city of Lecce to explore its nature, its history and its art!
Jump in the saddle and reach the ancient village of Acaya, admire the fascinating castle and the urban layout of the historic center! Now pedal on the outskirts of the city and reach the Le Cesine Nature Reserve!
Dive into the irresistible waters of Salento during a stop at the beach! Now continue towards Strudà and visit a centuries-old olive grove.
To top it off, refresh yourself with a delicious wine tasting and typical products in a local shop.
Choose among the many touring bikes available the most suitable for you and leave for a day into the beautiful Puglia culture and nature!
Where it will take place
The bike tour takes place in Lecce, one of the most puglia unmissable cities for its importance and beauty.
Choose one of the best active holidays in Italy and leave for Salento! Make your mountain bike tour, city bike or e-bike tour unforgettable with a day among Lecce beauties!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: This outdoor activity is ideal for adults, small groups and families with kids.
- When: From March to October
- Meeting point: Historic centre of Lecce
- Duration: The whole day
- Difficulty: Medium/Easy
- Languages: Italian, english
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 10
- Equipment required: comfortable and sporty clothing, hat, sunscreen, water.
- Equipment provided: Bicycle rental, possibility to rent e-bikes with a small surcharge.
- Data sheet: 50km route
- Price: Adults: 90,00 euros (per person) | Children under 12 years old: 68,00 euros (per person) | Children under 6: Free
What it includes
- Guided tour
- Tasting in a shop in Lecce
- Supplement e-bike: 15 €
- Child seat: € 5