Experience Otranto and wonderful Salento on a cycle touring bike in just one day!
Be part of an adventure that goes beyond Salento coast classic beauties and the same old usual city bike tours!
Thanks to a pedal bike tour, climb the enchanting Idro valley, visit an ancient Byzantine crypt and discover the art of traditional weaving at "Le Costantine" Foundation. Admire the “megalithic garden” of Giurdignano with its prehistoric monuments!
Recharge your energy with a tasting lunch! Then reach Porto Badisco, where Aeneas landed in Virgil's famous work and pedal towards Otranto along one of the most beautiful stretches to visit the Punta Palascìa lighthouse!
Jump in the saddle and live this unmissable experience! :-)
Where it will take place
Tour takes place in Otranto hinterland, in Puglia, one of the most authentic areas of Salento, rich in: history, art and nature.
Spend a nice day dedicated to bike touring with your kids, your friends or those you love! Salento is ready to give you glimpses of wonderful landscapes and roads suitable to be traveled during an e-bike, mountain bike or city bike tour. Discover the lesser known Otranto beauties!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: This outdoor activity is useful for: adults, families with kids, small groups
- When: From March to October
- Meeting point: Porta Alfonsina, Otranto
- Duration: One day
- Difficulty: Medium/Easy
- Languages: Italian
- Minimum participants: 2
- Equipment required: Comfortable and sporty clothing, hat, sunscreen and water.
- Equipment provided: Bicycle, possibility to rent e-bikes with supplement
- Data sheet: 35km route
- Price: Adults: 90,00 euros (per person) | Children under 12 years old: 68,00 euros (per person) | Children under 6: Free
What it includes
- Guided bike tour
- Tasting lunch
- E-bike supplement: 15,00 euros
- Child seat supplement: 5,00 euros