Spend unforgettable activities during your mountain holiday in a refuge located in the heart of Piedmont Alta Valle Orco.
If you love to walk in nature and discover breathtaking landscapes? Take advantage of this experience!
Immerse yourself in Gran Paradiso National Park, this refuge is the ideal place to live wonderful emotions and enjoy this national park's savage nature.
Take advantage of the many activities to do during your weekend away: guided hikings, climbing, bike tours, light hikings and outdoor exploring activities.
Regenerate yourself after a whole day of outdoor activities tasting the best Piedmont food and wine, based on typical genuine products. Enjoy a perfect culinary weekend in Piedmont.
This refuge experience is suitable for all! Are you ready for a wonderful and unique outdoor activity in nature?
Where it will take place
This mountain activity holiday takes place in Gran Sasso Valley, one of the best places to spend a holiday in nature!
Get in touch with the quiet nature and go away from the city for a weekend. Have fun and enjoy two days of relax and adventures. Many outdoor activities are waiting for you!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: All, families with kids, couples, small groups
- When: All year round
- Meeting point: Guido Muzio refuge, Ceresole Reale, Torino
- Duration: 1 night / 2 days
- Languages: Italian, english, french
- Minimum participants: 2
- Price: 129,00 euros (2 people) | Additional cost: Excursion with an expert guide: 30,00 euros (per person)
What it includes
- Overnight stay for 2 people
- Breakfast for 2 people
- Tasting package: Lunch or dinner for 2 people based on: Starter, polenta, handmade dessert, water, wine.