Live a guided hiking or a mountain bike tour combined with an eating tour in Italy, in Monferrato. Discover authentic Piedmont!
Discover Langhe and Monferrato with one of the best light hiking and outdoor exploring activities to do in Italy! An expert guide accompanies you along Langhe or Monferrato dirt roads and woods. Decide to follow him on foot or with a mountain bike!
An experience like this is the best way to discover Langhe and Monferrato in total safety and calm. Visit castles, villages, woods and hills surrounded by vineyards rows. Come to taste this land's best wines: Barolo, Nebbiolo, Dolcetto d’Alba and Barbaresco. Live an unforgettable food tour and try the unmistakable taste of truffles and Langhe hazelnuts.
Choose the perfect biking experience or a guided hiking on foot in Langhe and Monferrato, let yourself be guided on paths full of art, taste and nature.
Where it will take place
This activity takes place in Piedmont (Northern Italy), between Langhe and Monferrato hills and castles.
An exciting tour like this permits you to discover nature wonders and enjoy this land tastes. Try an unusual experience based on history, traditions, slow tourism and low environmental impact.
When and how to participate
- Useful to: this outdoor activity is suitable for adults, small groups, couples
- When: All year round | H.8.30 A.M. - 12.30 P.M. | In the winter period the excursion is available depending on weather conditions
- Duration: 4 hours
- Languages: Italian, english
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 10
- Minimum age: 18
- Equipment required: hiking equipment, hiking boots, small backpack, raincoat
- Equipment provided: Expert guide and itinerary map
- Price: 45,00 euros (per person)
What it includes
Guided hiking on foot or mountain bike tour
- Mountain bike rental / necessary equipment