Explore suggestive ridges at Piedmont and Liguria borders, in an unusual e-bike tour in the suggestive Via del Sale!
Choose a biking weekend dedicated to adventure! This experience takes you in the Alps, until the wonderful Ligurian sea!
Admire breathtaking landscapes, and have fun while you cross unusual paths and dirt roads, the ancient communication routes.
These roads were important for salt and other products transport. This is why it’s called the Salt Road (Via del sale).
Set off from Limone Piemonte, visit the military fortresses and face the most wonderful part of this path: reach the french border at 200 metres of altitude and admire the landscape when you arrive.
Through passes and hairpin bends you reach Colle Melosa and then finally descend to enjoy the sea of Ventimiglia. Overcome every hard climb and release your adrenaline at the sight of wonderful landscapes and then after an interminable descent, mainly on dirt roads, you reach the sea.
Even if the ascents are not so easy, this bike tour rewards you with breathtaking views.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience between sea and mountains, a unique scenario for a unique adventure!
Where it will take place
This bike tour takes place between Piedmont, Liguria and France, along the suggestive Via del Sale.
Discover this unique land, an evocative and suggestive path in the unspoiled nature.
If you love sports adventures and bike tours, don’t miss this unforgettable experience!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: this outdoor activity is suitable for adults, and well trained people
- When: Please send a request to know the available periods
- Meeting point and time: Limone, Piedmont
- Duration: From 7 to 10 hours
- Difficulty: Hard
- Languages: Italian, english
- Minimum participants: 1
- Maximum participants: 15
- Equipment required: Mountain bike/e-bike, comfortable clothing, water, snacks
- Equipment provided: You can request to rent the bike 48 hours earlier
- Data sheet: Path length: 121 kilometres | Gradient: 2330 metres | Duration: from 7 to 10 hours | Suitable for well trained people
- Price: 354,00 euros (per person)
What it includes
- Expert guide
- Assistance for bike repair
- Bike transfer
- E-bike rental
- Overnight stay costs
- Equipment rental